Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ella A. Insight Purpose


One thing that I continue to learn over and over is that you can never make everyone happy with everything. There is always going to be opposition somewhere along the line.

I ask that the Ella A. Insight blog be a place of open minded debate and does not pose as a personal, religious, or cultural offence, because that is not my intention.

I thank all whom have participated thus far. I hope that I brought up some thinking points to those who have been reading, as those who have posted have brought constructive thought to my mind.  Thank you all for your Insight, and thank you for all your attention.

2 comments:

  1. I respect your disclaimer but keep in mind you are asking for a place of open minded debate and requesting that their be no religious offenses however you are promoting these very sentiments and reactions.

    Statements such as "...same location that was destroyed by an association of the Islamic religion feels to me like a slap in the face, or more over, a symbol of triumph" are very offensive, religiously offensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your point, and I am sorry if that brought offense to you and anyone else. It was not my intention.
    The perspective I am bringing to this blog is to show a topic, present the debate and conversation, and change in opinion where necessary. For me to edit that section out, although I have changed my stance, will defeat the purpose of the below comments, and it will cause readers to be confused. Thank you for your insight, and participation.

    ReplyDelete